3. We receive and store any information you enter on the cource.zeusbtc.com website or provide in any other way. Personal information collected includes your full name, email address, mobile phone number, credit card and/or other payment information, IP address, browser information, username, password, and any other information required. This information is used to prevent, detect and resolve technical problems.
4. ZMRC will receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the cource.zeusbtc.com website or use the services. ZMRC automatically receives and records our server log information from your browser, including your IP address, Cookie information and requested pages. Disabling Cookies may prevent access to some websites that require authorization.
5. ZMRC may use the user's personal data for the following purposes:
(1) The identity of the user registered on the cource.zeusbtc.com website for further authorization.
(2) Provide users with the right to access personalized data of the cource.zeusbtc.com website.
(3) To establish feedback with users, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the cource.zeusbtc.com website, processing requests and requests from users.
(4) Determine the user's location to ensure safety and place fraud.
(5) Confirm the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the user.
(6) Provide effective technical support for users when they have problems using the cource.zeusbtc.com website.
(7) To provide users with special offers, newsletters and other information on behalf of the cource.zeusbtc.com website, and obtain the user's consent.
You can allow, block or delete Cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. If you do not allow Cookies to be installed in your browser, you may not be able to access certain services and your experience on our website may be less than satisfactory. In the following links, for informational purposes only, you can use the information to control or disable Cookies in each browser:
(1) Google Chrome
(2) Firefox browser
(3) Internet Explorer
(4) Microsoft Edge
(6) Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
(7) Chrome for Android
You should keep in mind that some of the Cookies included in the above categories of Cookies are stored on your computer by third parties when users use our website. We have no control over these Cookies or how third parties use them. For example, they are used to allow third parties to provide us with analytics services.
Users' personal information is an integral part of us. We will not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. We only share your personal information as described below.
1. Agency: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them in order to provide you with products or services (eg: giving your address to a courier for order delivery). You hereby consent to our sharing of personal information for the purposes described above.
2. Response to User Submissions: As part of the website and services, you will receive emails and other communications from ZMRC related to your User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that by posting such User Submissions, ZMRC may send you emails and other communications related to your User Submissions in its sole discretion.
3. To protect the company and others: We may public personal information when we have a good faith belief that publication is necessary to comply with the law; to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the company, our employees, our users or the rights, property or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to protect against fraud and reduce credit risk.
With Your Consent: In addition to the above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties and will be able to prevent this information from being shared.
For your privacy and security, personal information is password protected. You will need to restrict access to your computer and browser by appropriately selecting and securing your password and logging out after completing access to your account to ensure that there is no unauthorized access to your account and personal information.
ZMRC strives to protect user information to ensure the privacy of user account information. However, factors such as unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Update Date: Sep 9, 2022
Zeus Mining (Hong Kong) International Co., Ltd. Room 32, 11/F, LEE KA Industrial Building, 8 Ng Fong Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Chongqing Yuanji Technology Co., Ltd. 2nd Floor, Taiji Avenue No. 77, Chongqing, China